Thursday 25 March 2010

Assignment 2 - Colour

These are the images for Assignment 2, arranged as follows:
  1. 4 images demonstrating similar colours
  2. 4 images demonstrating contrasting colours
  3. 4 images demonstrating complementary colours
  4. 4 images showing colour accent
I wasn't intending to include my assignments within my online learning log, as I keep them printed out, however issues with my printer meant that I have included them here to show the colours as "pure" before being altered by the printer. Printer calibration is an issue for many, but, like most things photography related, requires quite a considerable outlay in expenditure to correct it (that's assuming I could actually figure out colourmunki or whatever). As such software costs considerably more than the printer, it's an issue I'll just have to live with. I also noticed that photos printed from Lightroom were considerably more dull and dark than those printed directly in Windows. However the latter is less easy to use when arranging things on a page.

This is an outstanding issue I need to get my head around, but was a particular problem in Assignment 2 because the colour is key to the assignment.











































































No comments:

Post a Comment