Tuesday 30 March 2010

Project 47: Twilight







Twilight is now falling later in the day (and sunrise before 6 am) however a look at my previous assignments and projects (see project 46) will show that this is the time I am most comfortable taking pictures. I love the deep blues (and other colours) that can be attained at this time, the atmospheric effects and have been in the fortunate position of looking both west & east at Sunset. I have also experienced the frustration of carrying my camera rucksack (and very heavy tripod) along the beach at twilight only to come back empty handed due to a poor show.

So given my current commitments & the timing of twilight at the moment, I decided to take the opportunity to look back through my archive of twilight shots and show a selection of my favourites. I haven't included here the one from the front page of my blog of the Tyne Bridge, which is another of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment